As soon as possible
We are looking for an Innovative mechanical engineer to help us in the development of machinery for 3D printing and bringing them to the market. Your primary responsibility will be to 3d printing systems based on project requirements. Our particular focus lies in upcycling waste stream industrial products as ingredients of our mortars. Your role will be to develop the equipment to use this material to 3d print structure
These will be provided during the hiring process
How to apply:
Please send your CV together with a cover letter stating your past experiences and explaining why you would be a good fit for the Hyperion Robotics team.
• Masters in mechanical engineering with up to 4 years of industry experience.
Preferably you have experience in:
(one or more of the following)
Direct experience scaling process equipment from prototype to Pilot Scale, and preferably as end product
• development experience with mechanical automation and controls
• Fluency in mechanical design and modeling
• bringing products to the market
• working on multi-disciplinary problems
• Supervise external vendors and fabrication processes
• Development of testing processes, and performing testing and validation of new designs through testing.
• have at least 5 years+ experience in mechanical engineering, fabrication, manufacturing and prototyping; Must possess extensive hands-on experience in a variety of manufacturing and fabrication processes including, 3D printing, CNC machining,, assembling.
• Concrete machinery manufacturing
• Innovative, ready to experiment
• Motivated by a challenge
• Able to accurately estimate required effort and time for a deliverable
• Interested in 3D printing and sustainability
• Are structured and organized - this role will be responsible for all technical documentation, equipment maintenance and safety during operation
• Have strong communication skills in English
• have knowledge of manufacturing the industrial heavy machinery and equipment
• Competitive salary
• An opportunity to build something truly new
• Standard for Finland benefits package
• Multi-disciplinary, international team of driven people on a common mission
• If you are not currently residing in Finland, we will provide help with relocation
Please apply by sending us an email with your CV and a short cover letter and one of our co-founder will be in touch.Apply by email