Part time (3 days/week)
As soon as possible
At Hyperion Robotics, we are on a mission to bring sustainability and automation to the construction industry. Using robotic 3D printing technology and our proprietary hardware, software, advanced systems integration and upcycled materials we are rethinking the way structural elements are designed and built.
We are looking for a print technician, who will be an essential part of our Print Operations. You will be involved in product testing and project delivery at our home base in Espoo and potentially at execution sites nationally and internationally. You will be trained for four weeks, by the end of which you will be able to confidently and safely operate Hyperion’s microfactory.
1. Operate and support large-scale concrete 3D printers.
2. Interact with various 3D printing subsystems: pumps, hoses, electrical equipment, motors, controls, and software.
3. Monitor and interpret all variables and functions of printer operations, troubleshooting and escalating as needed.
4. Ensure safe and efficient operations of all systems.
5. Work with your assigned print team to support company objectives and goals.
6. Manage and maintain all required tools and equipment.
• Operate robotic 3D printing system (industrial robotic arm, pump, silo, hoses, electrical systems and software). Includes pre-print, in-print and post-print activities.
• Manage and maintain robotic 3D printing system, all tools and equipment
• Carry out print related tasks. For example printed object logistics & management, material handling.
• Go to sites nationally and internationally for up to 3 months to execute projects
• Ensure safe 3D printing operations
Qualifications & Experience & Skills:
• Strong oral communication skills in English
• Ability to lift and carry 25 kg
• Willingness to carry out various, mostly manual tasks indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Strong sense of responsibility
• Solution-oriented disposition
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing requirements
• Can proficiently operate a forklift
• Experience operating heavy machinery
• Experience in construction or other industry with manual labor
• Knowledge of Finnish
• Competitive salary
• 5 weeks of annual leave
• Private health insurance
Please apply by sending us an email with your CV and a short cover letter and one of our co-founder will be in touch.Apply by email